Lead Machine Learning Researcher (Bayesian Inference)
We are a tier one VC backed world leading Artificial Intelligence small company, looking for a Lead Machine Learning Researcher (Bayesian Inference) with strong skills within Probabilistic Programming, Bayesian Inference or Deep Learning to come and join our dedicated research lab; specialising in researching, applying and publishing papers within one of the most interesting and popular areas within Artificial Intelligence currently.
As a Lead Machine Learning Researcher within our startup/SME (currently 250 people) you will not only help push forward our current work within simulation and virtual words – you will be a big part of helping us achieve our dream of building the most accurate real-time economic model of the world and beyond. With the technology that we create, the applications could be endless! As a Lead Machine Learning Researcher, the research that you create within the areas of Bayesian Inference, Gaussian Process, Probabilistic Programming, and Probabilistic Modelling you could be able push forward work theoretically within the areas of Energy waste reduction, the affect of electronic cars on power grids, compleix decision making of AI agents and more.
The way that we work is very similar to academia; so, if you like working at the cutting edge of AI research though feel frustrated at the lack of real world application – perhaps our Machine Learning Research team could be a good match for you.
What we can offer a Lead Machine Learning Researcher
* A place in our world-class Research team amongst some of the industry’s finest minds within Bayesian Inference, Probabilistic Modelling and Probabilistic Programming
* To be part of a rapidly scaling up startup that never sacrifices quality for quantity.
* A chance as a Lead Machine Learning Researcher to attend conferences worldwide, collaborate with Universities and leading academics in the field.
* An opportunity to retain the culture of an academic researcher though within a company working on real-world problems.
* A chance to publish your own papers
* To be part of work that literally will change the world.
We CAN sponsor visas and are very open to talking to people from outside the European Union too.
Relocation packages provided.
Keywords: Lead Machine Learning Researcher, Machine Learning Scientist, ML, Artificial Intelligence, NIPS, ICML, ICRA, BAYES, BIPS, Probabilistic Programming, Probabilistic Modelling, Bayesian Inference, Gaussian Process, Bayesian non-parametric models, Deep Learning, PPL, Statistics, Neural Networks, DNNs, CNNs, GANs, Econometrics, Research, Computer Science, Python, C++, Java, Julia, PhD, MSc, DPhil, MPhil