£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Benefits
3 months ago
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Workday Consultant to join a hugely successful retail and technology company based in Hatfield (Hertfordshire) during a continued period of company growth and expansion. Working within a fast paced, agile environment you will act as the technical subject matter expert during the company's large scale transition project to Workday.
The successful Workday Consultant will have vast experience with the different uses of Workday and will have worked closely with business units to understand their usage and functionality requirements. You will be then be responsible for designing, developing and implementing technical solutions within Workday to fit the needs of the wider business and support the maintenance of the technology roadmap.
The ideal candidate will be confident working within an Agile development environment and working both autonomously and collaboratively with different cross functional business areas such as HR, Finance, Legal etc. as well as stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
Key experience and skills needed for the Workday Consultant:
- Extensive experience with Workday HCM with a qualification in Workday Fundamentals.
- Previous experience as a technical escalation point for any issues on Workday.
- Similar experience in delivering a large scale transition and implementation projects within Workday.
- Strong knowledge of the design, build, testing and delivery stages of the product lifecycle.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships companywide with good understanding of HR, Finance and Legal departments workings and terminologies.
- Stong skills when working with Senior Stakeholders and third party vendors.
Workday consultant - Workday HCM, Workday Fundamentals, project, implementation, transition, product lifecycle, HR, Legal, Finance, Agile, stakeholder management
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 (depending on experience) + Benefits
Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire
If this role sounds of interest, please apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.