Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire
£32000.00 - £38000.00 per annum + Benefits
14 days ago
Windows Server Engineer
We are seeking an experienced Windows Server Engineer to join a fast growing, IT services company based in Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire. You will be responsible for delivering server, network and cloud solutions for their expanding client base.
As the Windows Server Engineer you will manage your own projects which will involve overseeing the design and installation of infrastructure solutions while keeping stakeholders from your client base regularly informed of progress and providing them excellent levels of customer service.
The ideal Windows Server Engineer will have experience deploying and managing large Windows Server migrations and installations in busy corporate environments.
Further skills and experience required for the Windows Server Engineer:
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Servers 2008 - 2019.
- Previous experience migrating, configuring and installing Hyper-V virtual servers.
- Strong knowledge of Windows Operating Systems, 7, 8 & 10 as well as Active Directory.
- Previous experience with Microsoft Azure or AWS Cloud services.
- Any knowledge or experience of HP Server and Aruba HP Switches is highly desirable.
Windows Server Engineer: Win Server 2008 - 2019, Hyper V, Active Directory, WinOS, Azure, AWS
This is an excellent opportunity for a Windows Server Engineer to join a dynamic team, working in a fast paced, lively environment and develop your career by gaining further exposure to cloud based technologies and leading your own projects.
Location: Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire
Salary: £30,000 - £38,000 (depending on experience) + excellent benefits
Please apply now for further information and immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.