City of London, London
£30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Benefits
4 months ago
We are looking for a UX Researcher to join an AI driven, cutting edge, sports technology company, during a really exciting time of company growth and development. You will play an important role in supporting the company's product innovation through the gathering of insightful customer feedback using a range of research methods.
This is an excellent opportunity, for a driven and ambitious UX Researcher to join a small Agile team and take ownership of sourcing research participants, run focus groups and conduct user testing on exciting new product features and prototypes. The successful UX Researcher will have experience with remote and in person user testing methodologies and boast strong analytical skills when it comes to reporting on user research results.
Key skills needed for the UX Researcher:
- Experience writing and running user interviews / focus groups and user testing on new products.
- Excellent approach to collaboration and team work.
- Previous experience developing research roadmaps to inform wider business of progress.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Fantastic communication skills both written and verbal.
- A passion for skiing would be highly beneficial!
UX Researcher: UX, User Experience, research roadmap, user testing, focus groups, analytics, data, reporting, skiing, sports, sports tech
Location: Brixton, London
Salary: Between £30,000 - £50,000 (depending on experience) + equity + benefits
Please apply for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.