East London, London
£30000.00 - £45000 per annum
20 days ago
Are you a UX Designer/Researcher looking to make a difference? An exciting opportunity has arisen with a globally recognised charity based in East London. They are seeking an experienced UX Designer with Research experience to join their team, collaborate with colleagues across the organisation to discover and resolve pain points within a particular function.
As a UX Designer, you will be responsible for planning and scoping the UX roadmap. You will be conducting User Research, working closely alongside the marketing and Tech teams to evaluate validate and test your findings. Following on from the initial research, you will be working with stakeholders to present your findings and provide solutions.
Skills required for the UX Specialist:
- Experience with mixed methods of User Research e.g. Quant/Qual, User Interviews.
- Understanding of SEO, digital content and web analytics.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships and influence stakeholders across levels.
- Experience of both UX/Research methodologies
- Confident communicator with an analytical mindset
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams e.g. Marketing, Developers.
UX Designer / User Researcher
Location: East London (Hybrid or Remote)
Salary: Up to £45,000