Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£35000.00 - £52000.00 per annum + Benefits
2 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a UX Designer to join a successful and dynamic digital agency based in Newcastle Upon Tyne. This role will enable you to play a key role in the development of design specifications, user experience and the delivery of websites, products and services to meet client business requirements.
We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable UX Designer to join a collaborative team, dedicated to the companywide digital development plans. You will have a strong background in key UX methodologies, such as user and competitive research/analytics, usability testing, prototyping as well as demonstrable experience of producing high quality wireframes.
Key experience and skills needed for the UX Designer:
- Previous experience working on government or public sector projects to the Government Service Standard.
- Proven ability to lead the delivery of user centred design solutions to meet user requirements.
- Experience planning user flows, journeys and information architecture allowing users to navigate through a product or service.
- Strong demonstrable knowledge of usability principles and proven ability to produce working prototypes, sketches and wireframes.
- Good understanding of Lean UX and Agile delivery methods.
- A keen interest in up to date industry standard UX Design techniques.
This is the ideal opportunity for anyone looking to take the next step in their UX career by joining a supportive and collaborative environment which provides excellent opportunities for professional development and progression.
*This role will begin fully remotely with a view to move into a split office and work from home set up in the future*
UX Designer: UX methodologies, Lean UX, Agile, user research, user experience, analytics, usability testing, prototypes, sketches, wireframes, government, public sector, Government Service Standard
Salary: £35,000 - £52,000 (depending on experience) + Benefits
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne / Remote
If this role sounds of interest, please apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.