£60000 - £70000 per annum + + Fantastic benefits
6 months ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a UX designer to join an important local authority based in Cornwall. You will undertake user research activities to support the design and implementation of their Digital Workplace.
The ideal UX designer will have experience delivering user centred design, as well as experience building accessible and responsive websites. They will also have experience with user testing and iterating based on feedback.
Skills required for the UX designer role are:
- Experience of delivering user centred design
- Experience of building accessible and responsive websites
- Evidence of user engagement to test outputs and iterating based on user feedback
- Able to deliver responsive design
- Experience in redeveloping Information Architecture for large websites
User Experience - User Testing - User Design - Websites - Iterative Testing - User Feedback - Agile -UX
This is a great opportunity for a UX designer to deliver great change to an important local authority
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 plus fantastic benefits
**Contract: This is a 2/3 month FTC**
Apply now for further information on this excellent opportunity.
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy