£40000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + benefits
2 months ago
A new, exciting opportunity has arisen for a UX Designer to join an impressively innovative company, based in Oxford. This role will enable you to work within the health sector, particularly within digital heath, to improve and develop exceptional user experiences across the company's products.
We are looking for an outstanding and energetic UX Designer to work closely with the product and engineering teams, to product high quality user experience and effective solutions for difficult requirements. You will have strong grounding in key UX methodologies, such as user and competitive research, usability testing, prototyping. Experience with accessibility considerations, working within an agile environment and collaborating with stakeholders and other colleagues is essential.
Key experience and skills needed for the UX Designer:
- Strong commercial experience with information architecture, content strategy, user experience, research, usability testing.
- Previous experience within healthcare is advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent Interaction Design, Visual Design and User Research skills.
- Strong portfolio of previous work including UX deliverables such as wireframes.
- Excellent knowledge of industry tools such as InVision, Sketch, Axure and Adobe CC.
- Experience in working with data focused products and working closely with UI designers is preferential.
Working in an enjoyable but challenging environment - we want to encourage creativity and stimulate new ideas, and your hard work and great results will be rewarded. You will be highly enthusiastic about new technology and will play a hugely significant role within our team and the wider business.
UX Designer - Healthcare, UX methodologies, user experience, content strategy, information architecture, research, usability testing, Axure, Adobe CS Suite, Sketch, Digital Health, Product.
Salary: £40,000 - £70,000 (depending on experience) + Benefits
If this role sounds of interest, please apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.