City of London, London
£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
23 days ago
This is an exciting opportunity for two user researchers to join a Digital agency who specialise in E-commerce. You will get the chance to build your skills as you will have the opportunity to rotate across research, design, and analysis focussed roles.
Your role will include:
- Understanding and engaging with end-users and building relationships quickly with lots of people from different backgrounds.
- Planning, designing, and executing various methods of user research sessions to gain impartial and targeted insights which feed into decisions.
- Working with people to create innovative, workable ideas that can challenge the way that they see things.
- Utilising your organisational and communication skills to manage work in a fast-paced environment.
Skills required for the User Researcher position:
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Confident with both qualitative and quantitative methodologies
- Able to work deadlines easily
- Able to work autonomously but also collaboratively
- Experience with unmoderated research as well as moderated research
User Researcher | UX Consultant | UX Researcher
Location: Remote or Hybrid - London
Salary: Up to £45,000-£60,000 (dependent on experience)
Apply now for immediate consideration on this exciting opportunity!