City of London, London
£55000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Benefits
4 months ago
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a UI/UX Designer to join an exciting disruptive FinTech company based in London! We are looking for a motivated and energetic UI/UX Designer (User experience) to work on both the design and specification of UI and UX on all platforms, products and services.
The successful UI/UX Designer will take on great responsibility and ownership of lots of exciting products and apps, whilst providing input on the development of products when physical and digital components counteract.
Key experience and skills needed for the UX/UI Designer:
- Strong commercial experience in application and web design
- Extensive knowledge of key UX/UI principles (Information architecture, usability, graphic design, prototyping, testing)
- Data visualisation experience
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- Ability to use various prototyping skills (Sketch, Axure, InVision)
As the Senior UI/UX Designer, you will work alongside a like-minded talented product team where you can add extensive value across the business, and in make a huge difference to the current team.
Salary: £55,000 - £70,000 (depending on experience) + Benefits
Location: Shoreditch, London
If this role sounds of interest, please apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.