£20000 - £30000 per annum + bonus + benefits
2 months ago
Understanding Recruitment are growing and looking to add more talent to the business. Our continued success within the market, means we are looking for a Training Coordinator to join our already high performing teams. We are currently in an exciting phase of scale, having established a prominent position in Technology and Digital space over the past 13 years.
You will be joining an exciting and successful growth-focused recruitment business with a great culture who really believe in investing in and developing their people. Reporting to the Training Coordinator, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the implementation of our learning and development programmes and initiatives across the business.
This is a challenging and rewarding role in a fast-paced environment and you will be responsible for ensuring new hires get off to the very best start. You will manage their pre-boarding and on-boarding as well as supporting the experienced recruiters in their continual development opportunities.
Training Coordinator Responsibilities will include:
- Managing relationships and training with our key technology partners
- Co-ordinating internal and external training programmes
- Ensuring new starters have all the tools and resources needed
- Researching best practice to ensure our training materials remain effective
- Supporting the creation of training content from bite-sized chunks through to development programmes
- Managing the content on our Learning Management System
- Tracking, measuring and reporting the impact of training across the business
Training Coordinator skills needed:
- Great time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and work effectively under pressure
- A proactive approach and be great at using your initiative
- A goal to continually improve
- Excellent writing skills
- Great attention to detail
- Experience of working with lots of other people in a vibrant culture
- A self-learning mindset
- Experience in learning & development or recruitment would be a big bonus
What we're offering our Training Coordinator:
As well as lots of tools and support to enable you to get up to speed and develop in this role, we also offer:
- The opportunity to cement your experience with a professional L&D qualification
- Relaxed dress code
- Paid parking
- Gym membership
- Regular team days out
- Life Insurance and Pension
- Unlimited holiday (after 2 years)
Who are we?
Understanding Recruitment are a multi-award winning and fast-growing recruitment business based in the heart of St. Albans with plans to continue to expand our UK and international offices. We have a specialist approach within the IT and Technology sectors which has led to continued year-on-year growth with 2021 set to be our best year yet.
If you think you could be a good fit and want to have the opportunity to join a successful team as a Training Coordinator then please get in contact with Laura Trimmer 01727 809008 or email email@example.com.