St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£35000 - £45000 per annum
7 days ago
Training & Development Manager - St Albans, Hertfordshire
Due to significant growth across all areas we're seeking a talented individual to join as our Training & Development Manager in order to own and drive all training & development related activities across the business and create a training and development framework with longevity as well as scalability.
The business has consistently grown year on year, currently up over 50% on last year and with exciting plans building towards an even bigger 2019. Due to this exciting growth, we now have the need for a quality driven Training & Development Manager to come on board and make a difference to the growth of the business and support the development of everyone, across all levels.
We would be looking for you to build on the current training framework as well as help new recruiters build their confidence and skills on their journey up through the business.
We are open to an individual without training experience who has strong track record in recruitment and is looking to utilise their skills and knowledge outside a billing role. This may also suit a part-time position depending on your experience.
You will need to be passionate about delivering high level training material as well as an eye for coaching and developing future superstars within the business. You MUST have a strong understanding and knowledge of the recruitment life cycle in order to lead by example in all training led activities.
Responsibilities for the Training & Development Manager at Understanding Recruitment will include:
- Help create market-leading training material
- Passionately deliver training courses throughout the business but especially at a junior level
- Work well with all stakeholders across the organisation to ensure training needs are met across all teams
- Look at co-ordinating external trainers that could benefit the business within specialist areas
- Remain at the cutting edge of the training industry as well as the recruitment market
- Helping with the candidate attraction strategy with senior and experienced hires
- The ability to gain excellent commitment from potential employees in order to maximise the offer to placement ratio
- Help coordinate and manage the mentoring schemes already in place
Skills required for the Training & Development Manager:
- Strong written ability as well as presentation skills
- Natural confidence when presenting and training
- Fantastic knowledge of the recruitment life cycle
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong candidate management and candidate experience
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 + paid parking + benefits
Location: Central St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Apply for immediate consideration