£22000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
24 days ago
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Understanding Recruitment is an award winning specialist technology recruitment agency based in the ancient city of St Albans. We are currently going through an exciting time of growth and are looking for talented and ambitious Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our high performing teams!
In the role of Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will be given extensive training and development from our internal L&D team, external industry professionals as well as peer-to-peer mentoring to allow you to excel in your recruitment career.
You will work closely with our ever expanding client base, supporting them through the sourcing of top tech talent to meet their hiring needs, so you can truly make a difference in the growth and success of these businesses.
If you are hardworking, ambitious, have a natural flair for sales and are eager to begin an exciting career in recruitment then this could be the perfect role for you!
Key skills needed for the Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Hard working with the ability to work both as part of a team and independently.
- Previous sales experience is desirable, with the ability to influence people.
- Ambitious, driven and resilient!
- Skilled at building relationships and rapport with those around you.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How will your hard work be rewarded?
- Competitive salary and commission structure.
- Unlimited holiday.
- Fitness First gym membership.
- Michelin star lunches.
- International trips.
- Clear development and progression routes.
- Flexible working options.
- Regular team and company socials.
- Plus an amazing company culture and supportive team environment!
Salary: £22,000 + OTE + amazing benefits
Location: St Albans, Hertfordshire
If this role sounds like the opportunity for you and you would like to learn more please apply with an up to date copy of your CV for immediate consideration.