St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£22000 - £28000 per annum + bonus + benefits
17 days ago
Trainee Account Manager
St Albans - Hertfordshire
£22,000 + OTE + excellent company benefits
WE ARE A.....
Fast growing Tech and Digital recruitment agency with offices in St Albans and Boston. Our continued success within the market means we are looking for Trainee Account Manager to join our already high performing teams. We are currently in an exciting phase of scale, having established a prominent position in the space over the past 15 years. Our people and culture are our priority!
WE'RE LOOKING FOR….
Exceptionally driven Trainee Account Manager, who are entrepreneurial, driven and motivated to succeed in a collaborative and fast paced environment. If you're someone that wants unlimited opportunities and is driven to carve out a career as a Trainee Account Manager, then it would be a great time to join our already hugely successful team.
WHY YOU SHOULD BE INTERESTED....
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Flexible working
- Unlimited holiday
- Opportunity to work over in Boston (all expenses paid) in your first year!
- Supportive and social team environment
- A highly competitive salary and commission structure (up to 40% uncapped)
- Life Insurance and Pension
- Relaxed dress code
- Paid parking
- Gym membership
- Regular team days out
- Directors lunches
- Yearly luxury holidays
- Experience in a customer facing role - hospitality, retail, telesales?
- Focused and resilient approach to drive the end-to-end recruitment lifecycle
- Strong communication and relationship building skills to create an exceptional candidate/client experience
- To be super proactive and comfortable in a scaling, driven environment
- An entrepreneurial mindset
WHAT YOU'VE GOT TO OFFER...
- A good attitude - coachability
- A strong will to succeed
- Strategic in your approach and attention to detail
If you think you could be a good fit and want to have the opportunity to join a successful team as a Trainee Account Manager then please get in contact with Laura Trimmer