£37500.00 - £50000 per annum
4 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Test Analyst to join a world-leading not for profit organisation pioneering research that will save lives, based in their head office Stevenage. Being a leader in their field, their applications and systems are constantly evolving which is where you come in.
As the Test Analyst you will collaborate across a range of teams and have the chance to take pride in leading your own project-based work, utilising your existing experience with a range of GxP systems and gain exposure in QA and Test support for new and amended business-critical systems.
Ideally you will have experience in MasterControl eQMS, Data Migration and worked within an Agile or Waterfall environment previously.
Skills required for the Test Analyst;
- Proven track record testing within a web/browser-based environment.
- Experience testing low level detail within software applications.
- Experience of the Validation Lifecycle
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong communicator, both written and verbal.
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent experience.
CSV Test Analyst / Test Analyst / IT Systems / PRINCE2 / AGILE
Salary & Benefits: £37,500 - £50,000 + generous holiday + generous pension + other benefits
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Apply now for immediate consideration regarding this excellent opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.