£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
8 months ago
Technical Writer - DITA
We are seeking a Technical Writer to join one of the most recognisable companies in the world! The role is based in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire.
You will be part of a team of 6 Technical Writers, working on international customer facing products. You will be working alongside development teams to provide all content related to development, release and use of products and features.
As the Technical Writer, you will boast experience producing clear, easy to read software documentation and supporting content, you must have experience using the DITA standard for content production and have worked in an agile environment.
Skills and experience required for the Technical Writer - DITA:
- Proven technical writing experience for software (including help instructions, user guides, release notes, tutorials)
- Experience using the DITA standard for content production is essential
- Experience working directly with development teams
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Experience of writing for user interfaces, with the knowledge of what makes effective UI writing
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills as you will be working closely with Product Owners, Stakeholders and potentially clients
This role is perfect for an experienced Technical Writer (with experience using DITA) looking to join a fast-paced, global company, you'll be working with cutting edge technology teams on a day-to-day basis whilst building on your personal portfolio.
Technical Writer - Technical Author, Content Strategist, Creative Writing, Jekyll, Markdown, Git, Version Control Systems, DITA, Darwin Information Typing Architecture
Location: Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 (depending on experience) + Bonus + Benefits
Please apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.