£500 - £575 per day
2 months ago
Technical Writer - Up to £575 per day - 3 Months
An exciting contract role has just arisen for a Technical Writer with 3+ years' experience to join a high-profile client in the Defence sector. As the Technical Writer you will produce documentation for the Unified Communications project working closely with the Subject Matter Expert and wider project team.
Due to the sensitivity of the role applicants must already have DV clearance. Previous experience working for the MOD is advantageous.
Skills required for the Technical Writer
- Must have experience compiling technical documentation to a high quality standard, for use by an audience with a specified level of technical competence & baseline training/experience
- Have experience producing Support Task Analysis (STA), Work Instructions (WI), Build Guide and Supporting Documents
- Must have techical and product knowlege of Microsoft Unified Communications
- Must have techical and product knowlege of Oracle Unified Communications
- Must have techical and product knowlege of Dell Server Hardware
- Must have techical and product knowlege Server Virtulisation with VMware and Hyper-V
- Must have techical and product knowlege of CISCO Unified Communications
Technical Writer - 3 Month Contract - up to £550
Location: Hereford, Hertfordshire
Rate: up to £575
Length: 3 Month Contract
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this excellent career opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy