£45000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Benefits
8 months ago
We are seeking a Technical Writer to join a ground-breaking, hugely successful and innovative FTSE100 Tech company based in Hatfield, Hertfordshire!
You will be part of a wider technical communications team, working alongside development teams to provide all content related to development, release and use of products and features. As well as development teams, you will work closely with Product Manages, Designers and other Technical writers.
As the Technical Writer, you will boast experience producing clear, easy to read software documentation and supporting content, you will write concise, usable UI text and become a subject matter expert for the areas you work on.
Skills and experience required for the Technical Writer:
- Proven technical writing experience for software (including help instructions, user guides, release notes, tutorials)
- Experience of writing for user interfaces, with the knowledge of what makes effective UI writing
- Experience working directly with development teams
- Fluent in English is essential, if you speak any other languages that's a bonus!
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
This role is perfect for an experienced Technical Writer looking to join a fast-paced, growing company, you'll be working with cutting edge technology teams on a day-to-day basis whilst building on your personal portfolio.
Technical Writer: Technical Author, Content Strategist, Creative Writing, Jekyll, Markdown, Git, Version Control Systems
Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Salary: £45,000 - £65,000 (depending on experience) + Benefits
Please apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.