£55000 - £68000 per annum + Benefits
about 1 month ago
Technical Support Engineer - Mac
Technical Support Engineer - Mac - A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technical Support Engineer - Mac to join a world-renowned company, specialising in Data and publishing, based in Oxford. This Technical Support Engineer - Mac role is perfect for someone with expert knowledge of macOS, iOS & Windows 10 management and deployment as well as expert knowledge of scripting (AppleScript, Shell, Bash, PowerShell etc) for automation.
As a Technical Support Engineer - Mac, you will be a key part of the team, tasked with improving the end user experience for Apple devices within the business. The primary objective of this Technical Support Engineer - Mac role is to ensure that their users are working as effectively and as efficiently as possible, by continually improving their service offering and bringing thought leadership on how they can innovate to make their Mac support a best in class service.
As the successful Technical Support Engineer - Mac, you will work you will join a team of expert engineers and execute against a global strategy to deliver a flexible and dynamic workplace experience, enabling their people to access services from any device, anywhere. As well as act as the Subject Matter Expert on MacOS, iOS, and Apple technologies, maintain and evolve Mac management (JAMF Cloud) and review and recommend solutions to meet business requirements.
Skills and experience required for the Technical Support Engineer - Mac:
- Jamf Pro - including system design, implementation and management
- Expert knowledge of macOS, iOS & Windows 10 management and deployment
- Expert knowledge of scripting (AppleScript, Shell, Bash, PowerShell etc) for automation
- Demonstrable experience in software packaging and deployment
- Knowledge of MDM technologies, preferably supporting Jamf running alongside Intune
- Knowledgeable in supporting Microsoft Office 365 and Azure Conditional Access
- Strong problem-solving experience to effectively troubleshoot/diagnose complex issues
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and customer service skills.
Salary: Up to £68k + 10% Bonus + Outstanding Company Benefits
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.