£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits
4 months ago
Technical Project Manager
A new and exciting opportunity for a Technical Project Manager to join an impressively innovative company based in Oxford, at a great time of company growth. As the successful Technical Project Manager, you will be making a significant contribution to programmes across the science and drug discover fields (initially working on projects surrounding Coronavirus!). This is a fantastic time to join a fast-paced, growing company!
The main focus of this role is to manage multiple software and technical projects end-to-end. You will work very closely with Project Leads and Account Managers to create project plans and see these through to completion, whilst managing budgets, timeframes and stakeholders.
Key experience required for the Technical Project Manager:
- Extensive experience as a Technical Project Manager in a software environment
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Good knowledge of Jira / Confluence
- The ability to work closely with internal and external stakeholders
- A background in Science (whether that be commercial or education) would be beneficial but not essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a Technical Project Manager to make their mark on an extremely successful and innovative business.
Technical Project Manager - Agile, Software Delivery Projects, Implementation, Jira, Science, Physics, Life Sciences, Stakeholders, Stakeholder Management
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire
Please apply now for immediate consideration and further information!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy