£70000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + benefits
about 2 months ago
Technical Project Manager
A new role for a Technical Project Manager has arisen with a thriving, well-invested, fast-growing specialist solutions provider in Cambridge (good blend of remote and office working), previously listed in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 fastest growing UK tech Companies, and a recipient for the Queen's Award for Innovation.
As the Technical Project Manager, you will join a small programme team and be responsible for the full lifecycle delivery of various projects that involve bringing products to market, in a B2B customer facing position.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager with a technical background covering areas such as consumer product design and introduction, embedded engineering, hardware, and firmware engineering, electronics, IOT (Internet of Things) etc., as well as experience across all aspects of the delivery lifecycle.
Further experience needed for the Project Manager:
- End-to-end project management background
- Technical experience with either hardware, firmware, embedded engineering, product design, IOT (Internet of Things) or software is essential
- Experience of managing product introduction from concept to delivery
- Track record in managing the delivery of connected services and large, data-orientated software projects
- Any experience of working with manufacturing or with manufacturers would be great to have
- Strong Agile experience
- Experience, understanding or an interest in the energy sector will be highly beneficial, i.e., smart metering, mains electricity etc.
- Preferably degree educated within a technical or engineering subject
The Technical Project Manager role will focus largely on all new development products, therefore working with cutting-edge technically and an impressive client base!
Technical Project Manager - Product Design, Consumer Products, Embedded, IOT, Hardware, Firmware, Engineering, Electronics, Software, Energy
Location: Cambridge (1-2 days a week in the office from September, 3-4 days remote)
Salary: £70,000 - £85,000 + health, pension, 25 d/h
Please apply now!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.