Manchester, Greater Manchester
£80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + bonus, benefits
about 1 month ago
Technical Programme Manager
A new opportunity for a Technical Programme Manager to join a global Data, Analytics and Intelligence company, as part of an exciting period of ambitious technical change and transformation.
The Technical Programme Manager will ideally come from a Financial Services background and have experience of leading large-scale transformation programmes and project teams, within a complex, technical software engineering environment. This role will be a key player in strengthening the leadership structure and will work cross-functionally with a range of technical Software Developer's, Product Owners, and senior stakeholders across multiple worldwide locations.
Further skills and experienced needed for the Programme Manager:
- Background in owning and delivering large scale technology transformation programmes (software focussed) within a global environment is essential
- Passion for technology, with great problem-solving capabilities
- Good understanding of modern enterprise technology and cloud principles
- Exposure to or working knowledge of AWS, .NET or UNIX technology is a nice to have
- Strong Agile delivery experience and knowledge
- Management and leadership of projects teams (global locations ideally)
- Financial Services industry experience beneficial
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with experience of working with very senior stakeholders
This opportunity will suit an ambitious Programme Manager with a passion for tech, who is a structured thinker and able to positively influence a range of senior stakeholders, whilst working closely with a diverse technical team. This role will add impact immediately!
Technical Programme Manager - Financial Services, software engineering, software development, cloud, Agile, AWS, .Net, projects, IT transformation
Location: Manchester (lots of remote working available)
Salary: £80,000 - £100,000 + bonus + benefits
Please apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.