City of London, London
£75000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + Benefits
5 months ago
Technical Programme Manager (Data Acquisition)
We are seeking an experienced Technical Programme Manager to join an impressively innovative and growing company based in central London. This role comes at an exciting time of growth and expansion and will play a key role in the successful delivery of technical products and their specific components within the company's Data Acquisition portfolio to a range of a high profile clients within financial services.
The Technical Programme Manager will take ownership of a diverse portfolio of technical products and components, working with Agile product and development teams to deliver on the product roadmap, driving new products and features through the software development lifecycle.
This role also involves closely working and liaising with senior stakeholders and various technical teams covering architecture, design, build, test, release, sales and support.
Skills and experience needed for the Technical Programme Manager:
- Extensive experience of working in an Agile, fast-paced and demanding environment (FinTech, Financial Services or messaging services companies ideal).
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field is highly desirable.
- Technical background key; solid understanding of software development principals, lifecycle models and methodologies within Agile and Scrum.
- Proven experience converting product roadmaps and feature requests into models, workflow diagrams, user stories, acceptance criteria etc.
- Understanding of architecture and implementation, with the knowledge to challenge these when necessary.
- Strong requirement elicitation, analysis, domain modelling, use case modelling, workflow design, and documentation skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills; having worked with Architecture, Development, Test, Product and Support teams.
- Driven and pro-active work approach; able to work on own initiative and handle and change or uncertainty.
Technical Programme Manager - Agile, Scrum, SDLC, Product Management, Software Development, SDLC, Stakeholder Management, Product Roadmap, Workflow Diagrams, User Stories, Data Acquisition, Data Analysis
Salary: £75,000 - £90,000 + benefits
Location: Bank, Central Lonfon
Please apply now for more information and immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.