City of London, London
£75000 - £90000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
about 2 months ago
Technical Product Owner
We are seeking an experienced Technical Product Owner to join an impressively innovative and growing company based in central London. This opportunity comes at an exciting time of growth and expansion and will play a key role in the successful delivery of specific components and features of the company's enterprise messaging system to a range of a high profile clients within the financial services market.
The Technical Product Owner will collaborate with wider product and development teams to deliver on the product roadmap, driving new features and releases through the end to end software development lifecycle.
This role also involves closely working and liaising with senior stakeholders and various technical teams covering architecture, design, build, to ensure high quality designs are delivered.
Skills and experience needed for the Technical Product Owner:
- Extensive experience of working in an Agile, fast-paced and demanding environment (FinTech, Financial Services or messaging services companies ideal).
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field is highly desirable.
- Technical background key; solid understanding of software development principals, lifecycle models and methodologies within Agile and Scrum.
- Proven experience converting product roadmaps and feature requests into models, workflow diagrams, user stories, acceptance criteria etc.
- Hands on experience with a SaaS, messaging or enterprise software product.
- Strong requirement elicitation, analysis, domain modelling, use case modelling, workflow design, and documentation skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills; having worked with Architecture, Design, Development, Test, and Support teams.
Technical Product Owner - Agile, Scrum, SDLC, Product Management, Software Development, SDLC, Stakeholder Management, Product Roadmap, Workflow Diagrams, User Stories, Data Acquisition, Data Analysis
Salary: £75,000 - £90,000 + benefits
Location: Bank, Central London
Please apply now for more information and immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.