Manchester, Greater Manchester
£11000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits
about 2 months ago
Technical Lead - Full Stack
A multi-national organisation based in Manchester are on the lookout for a Full Stack Tech Lead to lead a team of junior - senior developers within an agile environment. This part of the organisation provides services to all their clients visibility over their data. They work with a variety of clients including leading financial houses and you will be focusing on a new SaaS platform.
They truly value their staff and offer a great salary, excellent benefits, work life balance as well an environment to grow and progress your career.
The role for the Technical Lead is as follows:
- Lead a varied team made up of junior - senior developers
- Drive innovation and creativity
- Facilitate system design
- Ensure best practice is adhered to
They would like the Technical Lead to have the following background:
- Extensive experience with C# .NET and ideally .NET Core
- Experience with Cloud Technologies such as Azure, AWS or GCP
- The ability to architect and design
- Being a thought leader
They would love if the Technical Lead also has the following background:
- Ideally experience working in the finance sector
- Ideally experience with Microservices
- Ideally experience on Data Management Technologies such as NoSQL, RMDBS or similar
They can offer a salary from £80,000 - £110,000 + pension, bonus, 25 days holiday as well as various other benefits.
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely.
If you are interested please apply.
Contact Arjun Gillard on 01727 809079 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information