City of London, London
£60000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus, Health, Pens
about 1 year ago
Technical Implementation Analyst for leading Trading System
Salary up to £75,000 + Bonus + Benefits.
We are seeking a Technical Implementation Analyst with an understanding of programming to manage the market's leading algorithmic-trading Sell-Side platform. You will bring on board and implement our suite of software with prospective clients; high profile banks and hedge funds who use the platform in daily trades that exceed billions of dollars.
Our Technical Implementation Analyst (FIX, Linux, Unix) will liaise with clients to define their business and workflow requirements. You will formulate this information into clear, structured solutions using your technical design and development background. Our Technical Implementation Analyst will on board new clients to our FIX network and will implement new FX liquidity providers.
We can offer our Technical Implementation Analyst:
- Interesting and varied project challenges where you can hone your technical understandings.
- Unrivalled client exposure to high profile, market leading banks and hedge funds.
- A relaxed and informal working environment in the heart of London.
- The opportunity to manage projects in Linux/ Unix and exposure to FIX.
- Managing the flagship ''Sell Side'' Order management system.
Our Technical Implementation Analyst will be entitled to an extensive range of benefits including private medical and dental plus a generous pension.
Apply now for immediately consideration for such an excellent Technical Implementation Analyst Trading system (FIX, Linux, Unix) opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.