City of London, London
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Benefits
about 2 months ago
Technical Business Analyst
A fast-growing, hugely successful Fintech is seeking a Technical Business Analyst to join them in a new role, as part of their expanding product delivery function. The company are one of Tech Track's top 50 fasting growing UK companies, and boast a record of assisting over 1M members improve their money management skills every day!
The Technical Business Analyst will be responsible for defining the requirements set out by cross-functional product teams and translating those requirements into detailed technical specifications while guiding the development teams in line with product roadmaps. The ideal candidate will have excellent influencing skills when it comes to design, technology decisions and release schedules as well as the ability to develop strong relationships with wider business teams throughout end to end product delivery.
The successful Technical Business Analyst will have a proven technical background (ideally coming from software development), a Computer Science degree (or similar) and previous experience working within the finance sector in a start-up or SME size company.
Essential skills and experience required for the Technical Business Analyst:
- Degree in Computer Science or another IT related subject.
- Previous experience in a software development / engineer role essential.
- Proven experience writing detailed technical specifications in line with product requirements.
- A strong technical background within software development and skills with SQL and microservice architecture.
- Previous experience working in a start up or SME finance organisation.
- Previous experience building a scalable global system / product in a B2C environment.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills with experience working with cross functional agile teams.
This is a really exciting opportunity for a Technical Business Analyst to join a high performing and scaling Fintech company. You will be exposed to a range fast paced project and product releases with the opportunity to really get involved in decisions around product functionality.
Technical Business Analyst - fintech, Business Analyst, analysis, product, SQL, OpenAPI, Microservice Architecture, Java, PHP, B2C agile, development, software development, software engineer
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Location: Central London
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.