5 months ago
Technical Architect .NET
A Technical Architect with .NET experience is required for a multi-national organisation based in Luton. The business is extremely successful and employ over 10,000 individuals and are still growing at a rapid rate.
Salary: up to £80,000 + Excellent Benefits
Due to growth they are on the look out for a Technical Architect to design Enterprise Level solutions. The successful Technical Architect will be working with a multi-disciplinary team including business analysts, delivery managers and developers. The company really value their staff and they work on cutting edge projects so you will be challenged and learn.
Technical Architect Role:
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team working on enterprise architecture
- Being accountable for the solutions including application, infrastructure, data, integration and security
- Identifying and resolving technical risks with the enterprise solutions
- Ensure you are providing technical expertise on technical reviews
- Liaising with key business stakeholders at a leadership level
- Ensure AGILE is considered as well as technical architecture standards during development cycles
- Working with both onshore and nearshore dev teams
- Some occasional travel
Technical Architect Requirements
- .NET, C# and SQL Server
- Ability to manage stakeholders
- Agile, SCRUM or Waterfall experience
- .NET Core
- Unit Testing
- Fluent Validation
- EDIFACT / EDIFABRIC
This organisation can offer a highly competitive base salary with great benefits including a great bonus, large contribution to pension, life insurance, flexible benefits as well as others.
If you would like for information contact Duane Wilson-Clarke on 01727228253, email@example.com
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.