6 days ago
Technical Architect .NET
Salary: up to £85,000 + Excellent Benefits including 20% bonus, excellent pension, working from home 2-3 days a week, 25 days holiday, flexible benefits, performance share schemes, BAYE and SAYE.
A Technical Architect with .NET experience is required for a multi-national organisation based in Luton. The business is extremely successful and employ over 10,000 individuals and are still growing at a rapid rate.
Due to growth they are on the look out for a Technical Architect to design Enterprise Level solutions. The successful Technical Architect will be working with a multi-disciplinary team including business analysts, delivery managers and developers. The company really value their staff and they work on cutting edge projects so you will be challenged and learn. The successfull Technical Architect will work in an agile environment.
Given they allow 2-3 days a week working from home, they welcome applications from individuals further afield from a normal commutable distance to Luton. They also welcome applications from the EU.
Technical Architect Role:
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team working on enterprise architecture
- Being accountable for the solutions including application, infrastructure, data, integration and security
- Identifying and resolving technical risks with the enterprise solutions
- Ensure you are providing technical expertise on technical reviews
- Liaising with key business stakeholders at a leadership level
- Ensure AGILE is considered as well as technical architecture standards during development cycles
- Working with both onshore and nearshore dev teams
- Some occasional travel
Technical Architect Requirements
- Strong Technical Architect experience working in an agile environment
- Experience with architecture governanace
- Experience managing stakeholders, ideally from C Level down
- Experience .NET, C# and SQL Server
- Agile, SCRUM or Waterfall experience
- .NET Core
- Unit Testing
- Fluent Validation
- EDIFACT / EDIFABRIC
This organisation can offer a highly competitive base salary with great benefits including a great bonus, large contribution to pension, life insurance, flexible benefits as well as others. They believe in flexible working and the successful Technical Architect will be able to work remotely 2, possibly 3 days a week from home.
Contact Arjun Gillard on 01727 809079 or email@example.com for more information