£70000.00 - £74000.00 per annum + 20% bonus, benefits
22 days ago
Technical Architect - EUC
A new role for an EUC Technical Architect to join this FTSE100 company in Luton, as part of a newly formed and growing team! This role is integral to the Modern Workplace Services; a heavily invested area of the business aimed to drive change by increasing collaboration and productivity, by preparing and maintaining architecture artefacts for Business and IT EUC (End User Compute) platforms such as SharePoint, Office 365, and Power BI.
This will include working with both on-premise and online tech, and responsibility for the roadmaps and transitional states, whilst working cross-functionally to govern the lifecycle of several tech and infrastructure platforms.
The Technical Architect will be accountable for ensuring the design of the Modern Workplace systems such as SharePoint, O365 and Power BI meet the business needs (particularly with the emphasis around flexi-working), ensuring all standards across the full development lifecycle are considered.
Skills and experience required for the EUC Technical Architect:
- Strong technical architecture background within the productivity and collaboration space
- Experienced with EUC (End User Compute) tools and platforms, including SharePoint, Office 365, and Power BI
- Experienced with Power Suite (Power BI and Power Automate)
- Strong at driving and implementing change, highly adaptable with the ability to challenge when appropriate
- Experienced with enterprise system management tools such as SCCM, InTune and Airwatch
- Experience at moving on-prem tech to online
- Great at building relationships across the business, strong stakeholder management
This is a great opportunity for an EUC Technical Architect to shape and influence the modern way of working and be part of a new and highly invested in team!
Technical Architect - EUC, End User Compute, SharePoint, Office 365, Power BI, power Suite, SCCM, InTune, Airwatch
Salary: £70,000 - £74,000 + up to 20% bonus, 25 days hol (can purchase more), 7% pension, Share Scheme
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire (with flexi-working options)
Please apply now!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.