£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, benefits
12 months ago
Technical Architect - Airline Systems
A new opportunity has just become available for a Technical Architect with experience in IT Airline Systems to join this FTSE 100 market-leading business, offering the chance to hugely influence the success of the business in terms of flight scheduling and operations.
As the Technical Architect you will own the architecture and roadmap for the IT systems used for airline Scheduling, Pairings and Rostering, and be the lead Architect within this business unit.
The Technical Architect will work closely with Enterprise IT, whilst being responsible for engaging with senior stakeholders and suppliers; transferring business needs to the suppliers and ensuring the standards in solutions meet critical business needs.
Working as a Technical Architect (Airline Systems), your role will include:
- Shaping and managing the future technical direction of the solutions and processes in relation to the IT Airline Systems (Scheduling, Pairings and Rostering)
- Building and subsequently maintaining capability and technology road maps
- Engage and maintain relationships with the suppliers, ensuring the solution standards are met in line with business needs
- Be the bridge between the business and the suppliers; act as an internal technical consultant
To be considered, you will need to demonstrate:
- Architecture background in Airline Systems (Scheduling, Pairings and Rostering)
- Proven experience of driving key Architecture decisions (solution delivery)
- Strong vendor management skills and experience.
- Experience of supporting or running vendor RFI and RFP processes.
- Strong Agile/Scrum experience
This is a genuinely huge career move with a brilliant organisation where you can make a real difference as well as working alongside a hugely talented team, whilst driving major strategic decisions.
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire
Salary: £70K - £80K + bonus (up to 20%) + benefits
Skills: Architect, Airline, Systems, IT, Agile, Scrum
Apply for further details and immediate consideration.
Understanding recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.