£75000.00 - £82000.00 per annum + bonus, benefits
30 days ago
Technical Architect .NET
Salary: up to £82,000 + Excellent Benefits including 20% bonus, pension, 25 days holiday (option to purchase more), flexible benefits, performance share schemes, BAYE and SAYE.
A Technical Architect with .NET development experience is required for a multi-national organisation based in Luton (**remote currently until Feb/March next year, then 2-3 days working from home flex after that**).
Due to growth plans for 2021 they are on the lookout for a Technical Architect to design bespoke, highly transactional, mission-critical systems in an enterprise environment. This role will be working with a multi-disciplinary team including other architects, business analysts, delivery managers and developers as part of a diverse Delivery Team. The company really value their staff and they work on cutting edge projects so you will be challenged and learn constantly. The successful Technical Architect will work in an agile environment and must have solid experience in highly transactional systems.
Given the current remote working circumstances and the 2-3 days a week working from home after this, they welcome applications from individuals further afield from a normal commutable distance to Luton. They also welcome applications from the EU.
Technical Architect Role:
- Being accountable for the solutions from an architectural perspective, including application, infrastructure, data, integration, and security
- Liaising with key business stakeholders at a leadership level
- Ensure Agile is considered as well as technical architecture standards during development cycles (this environment uses Scrum & Kanban)
- Working with both inhouse and offshore development teams
Technical Architect Requirements:
- Strong Technical Architect experience working in an agile environment
- Solid experience in highly transactional mission critical bespoke systems is a must have (i.e. from ecommerce, airline, financial services etc.)
- Experience managing stakeholders, ideally from C Level down
- Experience .NET, C# and SQL Server (must come from a software development background)
This role will be a key hire to the company at a very important time in their business and be involved in a variety of technical projects within a very fast-paced and busy environment, where you will work with highly transactional mission critical bespoke systems!
Location: Luton (remote currently until Feb/March next year, then 2-3 days working from home flex after that)
Salary: £75,000 - £82,000 + bonus, benefits
Please apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.