City of Westminster, London
£575 - £625 per day
26 days ago
Technical Architect - MS Dynamics 365 - 6 Months - £625 - Outside IR35
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an MS Dynamics Technical Architect to join a Government agency for the next 6 months (with a chance of extension) to guide and support the architectural development of their CRM.
As the MS Dynamics Technical Architect, you will work alongside the Data & Digital Teams, Delivery Partners and 3rd Party Suppliers to understanding the business strategy, programme requirements and maximise the returns of their MS Dynamics CRM Service.
You will have expert knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and a deep understanding of the Microsoft Stack (Dynamics, Azure, O365, BI, AI, Machine Learning) and related IT, infrastructure, integration and security.
Skills required for the MS Dynamics Technical Architect:
- Track record as a Transformation Leader/Technical Architect (MS Dynamics 365)
- Working knowledge of Azure and O365 inc Exchange & SharePoint.
- Experience developing custom solutions within complex organisations
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport and influence customers.
- Proven experience working within the public sector is desirable.
MS Dynamics 365 / CRM / Technical Architect
Position: Technical Architect - MS Dynamics 365
Rate: £575 - £625 per day
Location: City of London
Apply now for further information on this excellent opportunity.
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.