£60000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits
18 days ago
Do you want to work with the latest tech on a cutting-edge project that could be potentially used by millions of individuals across the globe?
Do you want to work with analytics and AI?
Do you want to work for a start-up who are crowd-funding?
A multi-national cyber organisation based near St Pauls in Central London are looking for a Backend Develop to join their growing business. They are currently crowdfunding, have so far generated over £20m and are a company of 40.
The role will initially be on a remote basis due to Covid and then will be on site in London 2-3 days a week when they return back to the office. Please note, this is not a fully remote role.
The role for the Tech Lead is as follows:
- Working as part of a small, multidisciplinary team
- Develop micro-services
- Transform .NET Core code to Golang
- Conduct unit testing
- Be part of the technical leadership team
They would like the Tech Lead to have the following background:
- Extensive knowledge of .NET Core
- At least 1 year's experiece with Golang
- Experience with TDD
- Extensive database knowledge
- Cloud experience, ideally with Azure
- Source control
- Experience managing at least 2 individuals
They would love if the Tech Lead also has the following background:
- Ideally experience working with DevOps
- Ideally experience with Postgres DB
- Ideally experience with Serverless functions
They can offer a salary from £60,000 - £80000 + pension, 20 days holiday, life assurance, share options, critical illness, income protection and more.
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely.
If you are interested please apply.
Contact Arjun Gillard on 01727 809079 or email@example.com for more information