£38000.00 - £57000.00 per annum + bonus, benefits
about 2 months ago
Systems Engineer (3rd Line)
We are seeking a 3rd Line Systems Engineer to join a digital software solutions company, focusing on the online gaming and gambling sector.
The Systems Engineer will join a small IT Operations team and will focus on technical implementations and deployments, end to end projects, whilst being the escalation point for 3rd line internal support issues.
The environment is mostly Mac, with the rest Windows. Other tech used is VMware, Linux, Azure and Cisco, so experience in any or all these areas would be highly beneficial. The company are about to embark on a large project to move their on-premise tech to the cloud, and there is a great future career path into a more DevOps / SRE focused role later down the line.
Skills and experience needed for the 3rd Line Systems Engineer:
- Strong background within IT Operations, working at 3rd line
- Experience with Mac, Windows, and Linux systems
- Knowledge across some of the following: Cisco Networking Devices, MDM, AirWatch, Intune Azure AD, SSO, VMware
- Experience of troubleshooting, tech/software deployments and working within a project context
- Ability to improve security standards
- Cross functional working approach: work with the London and Warsaw teams to streamline and simplify support
The company invest well in their staff, offering great training, exposure to new technology and further career opportunities!
Systems Engineer: 3rd Line, Operations, Support, Troubleshooting, Projects, Mac, Windows, Linux, Cisco, MDM, AirWatch, Intune Azure AD, SSO, VMware
Location: North London (office based 2-3 days a week, remote the rest)
Salary: £38,000 - £57,000 + good benefits (including bonus, private health, training budget, share options, up to 10% pension and competitive holiday allowance)
Please apply now!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.