Solihull, West Midlands
£31000 - £49000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
9 months ago
Systems Analyst - Mortgage Platforms
We are seeking an experienced Systems Analyst with experience on mortgage platforms such as DPR or Phoebus to join a hugely successful and growing financial services company in their Solihull office. This role as Systems Analyst offers the opportunity to join a new business function and play an integral role in the implementation and integration of a new mortgage platform.
The successful Systems Analyst will be responsible for carrying out requirements analysis and developing actionable solutions in line with business needs as well as collaborating with business analysts and project managers in order to review system change requirements. You will also be required to oversee the migration of changes through the end to end delivery so previous experience following defined release and change management processes is essential.
Key skills and experienced need for the Systems Analyst:
- In depth understanding of mortgage platforms such as DPR, Phoebus or similar.
- Previous experience delivering system analysis projects within the financial services sector.
- Proven ability to carry out requirements analysis and manage stakeholders throughout the process.
- Strong experience following release and change management processes.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is key!
Systems Analyst - Mortgage Platforms: financial services, DPR, Phoebus, analysis, analytics, stakeholder management, change management, release management
*This role will begin remotely but with a view to be mainly office based in early 2021*
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Salary: £35,000 - £49,000 (depending on experience) + excellent bonus & benefits
Please apply now for more information and immediate consideration.
Understanding Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency on behalf of this vacancy.