£40000.00 - £48000.00 per annum + bonus, benefits
9 months ago
Systems Administrator (Linux)
A new Linux Systems Administrator role to join an award-winning gaming company in Cambridge who are continuing to go through rapid expansion - voted one of the UK's best places to work for within this sector!
The Systems Administrator will join their growing IT Support Team and be responsible for maintaining and upgrading the company's software, hardware and network infrastructure, ensuring the smooth running of the internal systems.
This will suit a Sys Admin who enjoys being hands-on across both operational and project related work, with a passion for and deep understanding of computer systems, servers, networking, and software.
Skills and experience needed for the Systems Administrator:
- Must come from a systems administration background, with strong Linux experience (Ubuntu/Centos)
- Experience of monitoring and maintaining various systems, infrastructure, and software
- Resolving relevant technical issues reported by the internal team at 3rd line
- Good documentation skills for processes and procedures
- Experience within a Windows Server 2008R2 - 2016 Active Directory environment
The company believe in and promote a highly rewarding working environment, with the opportunity to genuinely make a difference!
Systems Administrator - Linux, Ubuntu, Centos, Windows Server, Active Directory, Sys Admin, Engineer, 3rd Line Support
Location: Cambridge (**remote for the foreseeable but will need to be in the office 2-3 days a week when office working resumes**) -relocation support on offer if required!
Salary: £40,000 - £48,000 + up to 10% bonus, private family healthcare, sharesave scheme, relocation support
Please apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.