£40000.00 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
27 days ago
Do you want to work for a growing crowdfunded start-up who are changing peoples' lives?
Do you want to be instrumental in an Office 365 migration?
Do you want to be responsible for maintaining their IT business environment?
A growing tech start-up based near St Pauls are on the lookout for a System Administrator. The organisation is crowdfunding and have so far generated over £23 million. They have offices across the globe including Europe and the USA.
The role will be very varied and the first project is an Office 365 migration. You will work very closely with the CIO, playing a pivotal part in shaping the business. There is scope for career progression including running your own projects.
They have won multiple awards, including best British Mobile Start-Up.
The role for the System Administrator is as follows:
- Implementing an Office 365 migration
- Enhancing security
- Perform regular backups, maintenance and checks
- Setting up and configuring new PCs, Laptops and Workstations as well as software
- Providing technical support
- Managing user access to IT systems
- Maintain security standards against ISO 27001
They would like the System Administrator to have the following background:
- At least 2 years experience as a system administrator
- Experience managing PCs and Macs as well as Network Systems
- Experience migrating to Office 365 and ideally Azure active directory
- Understand frameworks quality
They would love if the System Administrator also has the following background:
- Ideally experience with .NET Core
- Great ability managing networks. Ideally you will know how to set up rules and access
- Experience with ISO 27001
They can offer a salary ranging between £40,000 - £55000 + benefits including private health, critical illness, gym membership and share options.
They also offer flexible working!
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely.
If you are interested please apply.
Contact Arjun Gillard on 01727 809079 or email@example.com for more information