about 1 month ago
Do you want to kick-start your career in Software Development?
Do you want to develop your skills in C#?
As a Support Engineer you will be developing your own applications and support other team members. The customers vary from non-technical managers/analysts who want to know what is possible when designing a solution. You will be a part of a team that will provide consultancy and development services to customers. You will be developing and maintaining key parts of code, talking with customers and establishing available interfacing methods.
The company provides an excellent standard of service to various companies and schools. They are the biggest provider of management software in education in the UK.
As a Support Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Being customer focused and having excellent customer service skills.
- Give support using C#
- Excellent problem-solving skills and diagnostic skills
- Solving technical problems
Ideally, they are looking for with the following background:
- The ability to communicate effectively on a technical and non-technical basis
- Knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio
- Develop and support in C#
- The ability to develop sample applications as console applications.
- To have a working knowledge of web applications and the ability to consume web APIs via applications in code.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL.
- Web API development
This is a great opportunity to gain exposure to software development and to learn and grow your skills.
This role is based in Bedford and ideally you will be going into the office twice a week.
Feel free to get in touch with me to discuss the role in more detail.