4 months ago
Do you want to develop and support in C#?
Do you want to work fully remote?
As a Support Engineer you will be developing your own applications and support other team members. The customers vary from non-technical managers/analysts who want to know what is possible when designing a solution. You will be a part of a team that will provide consultancy and development services to customers.
The company provides an excellent standard of service to various companies and schools.
As a Support Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Being customer focused and having excellent customer service skills.
- Give support using C#
- Excellent problem-solving skills and diagnostic skills
- Solving technical problems
Ideally they are looking for with the following background:
- The ability to communicate effectively on a technical and non-technical basis
- Knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio
- Develop support in C#
- The ability to develop sample applications as console applications.
- To have a working knowledge of web applications and the ability to consume web APIs via applications in code.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL.
They'd love people with the following background:
- Familiar with the Postman API client.
- Familiar with Single Sign-on concepts e.g. OAuth2.
- Web development experience in Visual Studio
- Web API development experience
This is a fully remote role.
Apply below to be considered for this role.