£23000.00 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
about 1 month ago
Do you want to work for a VC owned Education organisation who are in the process of becoming a SaaS powerhouse?
Do you want to play an important role providing developing support to their partners?
A VC funded business who are the largest provider of their specialism in education are on the lookout for a support egineer
The role will be based in Bedford
They are going through a period of transition and want to transform into a SaaS business.
The role for the Support Engineer is as follows:
- Provide development support to customers who vary from technical, non-technical and analysts
- You will consult with your customers, providing an expect level of service
- Develop and maintain test harness code
They would like the Support Engineer to have the following background:
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Experience in a support engineer role
- Experience writing code in C# / .NET
They can offer a salary up to £30,000 + Benefits
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely. The interview process will consist of two stages via Microsoft Teams
Contact Arjun Gillard on 01727 809079 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information