£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + £5k shift, benefits
about 1 month ago
We are seeking a Support Analyst (Service Delivery and Assurance) to join this FTSE 100 cutting-edge Technology company, as part of a new and growing team.
The Support Analyst (Service Delivery and Assurance) will be the first point of contact for our customers, when they support with their infrastructure needs.
***This role is a 24/7 shift-based role, working both day and night shifts across 7am-7pm / 7pm-7am shifts***
This role will suit a Support Analyst with a strong service delivery / management and ITIL approach, with experience in either ITSM tooling, Jira Service Desk or Confluence.
Further skills and experience needed for the Support Analyst:
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to prioritise incidents
- Incident management and resolution experience
- Experience using either Jira Service Desk, Confluence or ITSM tooling
- Ability to carry out basic fixes using your technical ability
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Processes driven; ability to enhance internal tooling processes
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 shift environment (days and nights)
- A background in change management, major incident, or problem management, gained within an ITIL-focussed company
- Very quality and process driven; working to ITIL standards
This role would suit someone potentially from a service desk / technical support background, who boasts outstanding customer service skills and strong process skills within ITIL. This is a fantastic chance to utilise your skills in a newly formed and growing team in a ground-breaking, award-winning Tech company!
Support Analyst - ITIL, ITSM Tooling, Jira, Service Desk, Confluence, Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + £5k shift allowance + benefits
Location: Hatfield, Herts (this will be mostly office based with some work from home)
Please apply now!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.