St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£22000 - £40000 per annum + OTE + Benefits
30 days ago
Summer 2022 Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Graduating soon? Interested in an exciting and lucrative recruitment career?
We are currently holding interviews for our summer graduate intake, so successful candidates can go into those final few months of university with a new job secured in advance!
Understanding Recruitment is an award winning specialist technology recruitment agency based in the ancient city of St Albans. We are currently going through an exciting time of growth and are looking for talented and ambitious Graduate Recruitment Consultants to join our high performing teams!
In the role of Graduate Recruitment Consultant you will be given extensive training and development from our internal L&D team, external industry professionals as well as peer-to-peer mentoring to allow you to excel in your recruitment career.
You will work closely with our ever expanding client base, supporting them through the sourcing of top tech talent to meet their hiring needs, so you can truly make a difference in the growth and success of these businesses.
If you are hardworking, ambitious and eager to begin an exciting career in IT recruitment then this could be the perfect role for you!
Key skills needed for the Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Hard working with the ability to work both as part of a team and independently.
- Previous sales experience is desirable, with the ability to influence people.
- Ambitious, driven and resilient!
- Skilled at building relationships and rapport with those around you.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How will your hard work be rewarded?
- Competitive salary and commission structure.
- Clear development and progression routes.
- Unlimited holiday.
- Fitness First gym membership.
- Michelin star lunches.
- International trips.
- Flexible working options.
- Regular team and company socials.
- Plus an amazing company culture and supportive team environment!
Salary: £22,000 + OTE + amazing benefits
Location: St Albans, Hertfordshire
If this role sounds like the opportunity for you and you would like to learn more please apply with an up to date copy of your CV for immediate consideration.