City of London, London
£100000 - £120000 per annum + + Bonus + Shares + Benefits
about 2 months ago
Staff Software Engineer
Salary: up to £120k + Bonus + Shares + Benefits
A UK FinTech, with over £150m funding, is seeking a Staff Software Engineer to join their engineering team to scale their customer centric product.
The roles offers the Staff Software Engineer a diverse and challenging position, focusing on:
- Hands-on technical decision making - 30-40% involvement in distributed systems and coding across React, Java, TypeScript and Node.JS
- Technical strategy - close working with the CTO across high level architecture, trade-offs and adding value to the business
- Growth - aligning engineering teams, involved in hiring as well as mentoring and coaching of the engineers
The Staff Software Engineer will get exposure to a modern and exciting tech stack including polyglot Microservices, PostreSQL, Elasticsearch, GraphQL, Docker/K8s and AWS.
It will be down to the Staff Software Engineer to implement best practice and drive continual improvement across the engineering teams. Additionally, researching and utilising new technologies to be used where applicable.
The company, 200+ strong, soon to be in their 6th year, are setting themselves apart from competition by utilising powerful algorithms, Machine Learning and Big Data infrastructure. They are providing the Staff Software Engineer with a very strong package including:
- Discretionary bonus (usually between 10-15%)
- 9% non-contributory pension
- Remote working (1-2 days per week, even after Covid-19) out of their London or Oxford offices
- Share options
- 25 days' holidays
- ...and much more!
Apply now for immediate consideration for this excellent Staff Software Engineer opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this Staff Software Engineer vacancy!