Newport Pagnell, Buckinghamshire
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + benefits
7 months ago
We are currently working with a well-established UK based company, with multiple sites up and down the country, who are currently looking for a SQL DBA to join their growing Master Data Team in their Newport Pagnell office. This is a great opportunity for a candidate with experience in using different SQL versions, from SQL 2000 to 2016, or a background in administering or developing using SQL.
As the SQL DBA, you will be supporting the Data Infrastructure and engineering team by supporting, administrating and securing the business key databases, working closely with engineers and analysts to define and resolve information flow, to enable and support the transformation of business requirements into database solutions.
Working as the SQL DBA, your role will include:
- Designing, installing, maintaining, upgrading, administrating, securing, backing up and recovering the business databases across production, non-production, and testing environments.
- Installing, configuring, maintaining, upgrading, backup and recovery of DBMS software.
- Building SSIS packages/API webservices between business applications (such as SUN ERP, Salesforce, ResourceLink) and 3rd party systems/applications.
- Implementing and performing backup and recovery procedures for the business' databases.
- Developing tools and techniques that allow users to access data in a secure environment.
To be considered, you will need to demonstrate:
- Commercial experience as a SQL DBA.
- Strong ETL package creation, maintenance and fault-finding experience.
- Strong data reporting skills.
- Experience SSIS packages and SSRS reports, as well as T-SQL.
SQL DBA - SQL, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, T-SQL
Location: Newport Pagnell
Salary: £40k - 45k + benefits
Apply for further details and immediate consideration.
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.