£550 - £600 per day
3 months ago
Solutions Architect - Public Sector
Rate: £600 per day
Length: 6 months initially
Remote/ Hybrid / London
My client are a London based Public Sector organisation who are looking to bring on a Solutions Architect for an initial 6 month rolling contract. The IT function has always been highly regarded as a pioneer across the sector and it is now undergoing a transformation to realign its service and take them to new heights.
The Solutions Architect will be a key part of this and work on a range of projects during your contract. Responsible for design, plan, build, and implementation of new solutions across CRM, Unified Communications and Digital Inclusivity projects.
Solutions Architect Duties
- Initiate, scope, design, plan, build and implement new hardware and software solutions.
- Create product roadmaps, producing LLDs and HLDs and providing technical assurance and governance.
- Excellent Communication skills with the ability to translate complex requirements.
- Identify trends that can support the overall strategy and contribute to the development of Government Digital Services.
Solutions Architect Requirements:
- Previous experience in the role.
- Technical background
- Knowledge of implementing Architecture Best Practices and Patterns like Microservices, CQRS, Event Sourcing, Domain-Driven Design
- Previous Public Sector Experience is desirable
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
If this Solutions Architect role is of interest, please apply now for immediate consideration.