Up to £600 per day
about 1 month ago
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Fully remote
Day Rate: £550 - £600
A fantastic new opportunity for a Solutions Architect to join a team working on one of the biggest retail transformations in the U.K. You will be a key feature in the development, maintenance, and execution of the systems architecture roadmaps.
The Solutions Architect will have the chance to work on fascinating projects for established and well-known clients.
You will be involved in:
- Design and delivery of solution architecture
- Identifying risks within the system architecture
- Reacting to issues with legacy systems
- Identifying new, evolving tech and implementing it into systems
- Attending and presenting appropriate review boards
- Ensuring designs adhere to established architectural governance
Experience and skills required as Solutions Architect:
- Consultancy to business experience
- Collaborative working - developing and coaching teams
- Implementation skills - technologies and methodologies
- Modelling process systems, data, and infrastructure (UML, ArchiMate, or other modelling languages)
Apply now for immediate consideration of this fantastic opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. If you'd like to find out more, please contact Ben Good at Understanding Recruitment