£70000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + benefits
2 months ago
Solutions Architect (Integration)
City of London
We have a very exciting opportunity for a Solutions Architect to join an international FTSE 250 group based in Central London. The Solutions Architect will sit within the Central Technology function of the group and be responsible for the build and delivery of integration solutions, spanning multiple business functions and working collaboratively with a range of teams including Developers, QA, UX and DevOps.
The successful Solutions Architect will work in a project context alongside various project teams, therefore must have the ability to prioritise workload accordingly, and will focus purely on integrations and APIs, therefore a strong background in this is essential.
As the Solutions Architect, you will also be the technical reference for many tech and non-tech discussions, whilst liaising closely with 3rd parties. This role would also suit someone with a strong technical background, looking to make the step up into architecture.
Skills and experience required for the Solutions Architect:
- Demonstratable experience of building and delivering integration solutions.
- Strong knowledge of integrations platforms, with an understanding of how APIs and modern systems fit together.
- Knowledge of both cloud-based (Azure) and on-premise hosted systems, with an understanding of the pros and cons of both.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills; able to work in collaboration across a business.
- Technical background key; working with platforms and systems such as Boomi, Mulsesoft, SnapLogic, Salesforce, Netsuite, Marketo.
Solutions Architect - Integration, API, Cloud, Azure
Location: City of London
Salary: £70k - £90k (depending on experience) + benefits
Please apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is working as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.