£550 - £600 per day
4 months ago
Solution Architect - Retail
Rate: £550 - £600 per day
Length: 6 months initially
My client is a leading consultancy working with some incredible brands, they are looking to hire on a Solutions Architect for an initial 6 month contract to work with their client in the retail sector.
They are looking for someone with a developer focussed background with the ability to get deep into technicalities to resolve complex issues and delivery solution architecture and design to support the plans of the client.
The Solution Architect will:
- Identify new and evolving technologies and embed them in to the system architecture.
- Define and maintain the artefacts, principles and practice documentation to support the architecture design process.
- Attend and present at appropriate review boards
- Initiate, scope, design, plan, build and implement new software solutions.
- Create product roadmaps, producing LLDs and HLDs and providing technical assurance and governance.
Solution Architect Requirements:
- Track record of designing and monitoring complex architectures and delivering architectural solutions
- 5+ years experience in designing and building enterprise-grade services using microservices design patterns.
- Experience of SAP Hybris or any similar e-commerce platform
- Experience of implementing serverless and cloud-native technologies
- Excellent Communication skills with the ability to translate complex requirements.
If this Solution Architect role is of interest, please apply now for immediate consideration.