Manchester, Greater Manchester
£85000.00 - £100000 per annum
26 days ago
Would you like to work with financial data market specialists to help inform clients business decisions?
Location: Manchester, part remote
A world leader in critical information that powers business decisions across a magnitude of markets is looking to bring on a Solutions Architect to help solve complex technical problems and develop alongside market specialists. This company works across various sectors such as financial services, energy, and aerospace on an international level.
As a Solutions Architect in this company, some of your responsibilities will be to provide technical knowledge for the end-to-end design and delivery of this companies software, focused on financial data management.
A new team are currently working on and are responsible for building a brand new platform to extract financial information from unstructured documents at scale. The role will involve working closely with data scientists, product specialists and engineers.
This company would like Architects who are experienced with:
- Minimum 12 years experience developing and 10 years management
- Comp Sci degree or relevant experience
- C#, .NET
- AWS preferably (GCP, Azure would also be considered)
- Front and back end architectural design
- Good database management experience (SQL, NoSQL etc.)
- Knowledge of modern distributed architecture design and patterns
They would love Architects who are experienced with:
- Knowledge of cross-platform tech (not just Microsoft stack)
- Experience in developing financial software or from a financial background
They are looking to bring in a Solutions Architect with senior levels of experience, with a salary ranging from £85,000 - £1000,000 + Benefits including a 20% bonus.
This role begins fully remote but is moving back to one day a week in the office.
If this sounds interesting to you, please apply! My contact details are below also.
Contact James Cunningham on: 01727 228242